Corporate Taxation

Corporate Taxation

All Limited Companies are subject to the preparation and provision of Corporation Tax Returns (CT600) to HMRC.

These returns must show the turnover of the business; detailed expenses, and the taxable profits of the business.

If your company is based in the UK, it pays Corporation Tax on all its profits from the UK and abroad.

If you company is not based in the UK but has an office or branch here, it only pays Corporation Tax on profits from its UK activities.

The Companies CT600 must be filed electronically with HMRC within 9 months of the year end; and any relevant Corporation Tax paid within 9 months of the year end.

Goddards Accountants have over 30 years experience in preparing and submitting Corporation Tax Returns to HMRC; so why not let us take strain of dealing with HMRC.

Why not give us a call on 020 8941 2187

Share by: